Monday, August 30, 2010

Psychiatric Nursing


Allow me to share with you what I've learned during our one week rotation in Plainview, a private psychiatric facility. The difference between sanity and insanity is one's perspective. How we look at problems matters more than their actual scale. When we learn to see through the eyes of Jesus -- every adversity becomes an opportunity to gain victory, and every failure offers a leeway for the most graceful return.


Only a few people really know where I'm coming from. Those people can attest to how psychiatric nursing has played a huge role in my life. God has set me free! And I'll be forever grateful for that freedom. He has turned my sorrows into a fountain of blessings. Someday, I hope I can impart my story to others... this priceless gift Jesus has given to me. All glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment