Friday, December 5, 2014

Uniquely Beautiful

A junior high girl sat next to me and said, "I wanna be you!"

What? Did I hear that right? Someone actually wants to be me? To be in my shoes? To be Adelle? I think it was the first time someone said that to me and meant it. I felt so honored and encouraged... and unworthy.

Honestly, there's a lot of times when I get caught up admiring other people and wishing I was as cool, or as talented, or as pretty, or as smart, or as wealthy as them. And I often forget that God made me so uniquely beautiful in His sight and I am a masterpiece that He is proud of. He made every little quirk in my personality and He loves me just as I am! He placed me strategically right where He wants me to be, with just the right amount of tools and resources that I need, in order to fulfill my calling for this temporal life on earth.

Ahhhhh! Thank You, Jesus! Thank You for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment