Saturday, April 19, 2014

I am fearfully and wonderfully made!

It's unbelievable how after 23 years, I'm still in the process of getting to know myself. I'm constantly discovering new things about me, understanding how or why I do things or feel a certain way, discovering my passions and desires, dreams and aspirations. It's silly but it's like I'm starting to love myself. Not in a narcissistic kind of way. But I'm learning to love myself and appreciate how beautiful God made me to be. The more I know myself in the light of how God sees me, the more I see how intricately beautiful I am. I say this not to be haughty, but in the hopes of opening your eyes to the fact that you are beautiful as well! You are fearfully and wonderfully made! You were made in the image of God and you're beautiful just the way you are. 💕


For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! (Psalms 139:13-17 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment