Tuesday, November 22, 2011

One Rough Day



Everyone has their rough days. I just had mine.

I went out, wind was blowing hard so umbrella was no good. I decided to take a cab. Waley! Namuti mata ko. Went around to look for one, then my shoes broke off! I was already bit sick having sore throat and clogged nose, and there I was standing half soaked in rain, with a "nagsasalitang shoe," and didn't know what to do. I finally got a cab but I can't go to class anymore. I'm super late, and it's prolly flooded in Araneta-Erod. I just asked the manong to drive me home, which was across the street and a few meters away. So he had to laugh at me. "Yeah Manong, thanks for that. Hehe." Everyone get bad days. I just had mine. Sorry to bother you with my story. I just had to say my peace. Hehe. I'll just study at home and perhaps treat myself to a lovely brunch and a cup of hot coffee.

In these times, Jesus is aware. He's probably smiling at me right now saying, "It'll pass, my dear. But how will you respond?"

"I'll just give this day a big smile na lang, Daddy." :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment