Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Old Me vs. the New Me

I can't remember when things started to be different. Looking at myself right now and reading some of my old entries here, I feel like I miss that old me. When did I even start becoming someone unfamiliar?

I know I've grown a lot the past 2 years or so. But why does something seem wrong? Why do I seem like I'm trying to prove myself? Who have I been trying to impress? Why do I see a person who is unsure of herself?

I wish I can look my old self in the eye and tell her, "I'm much better now," but I can't. The truth is, I'm not so sure anymore.

But one thing I know, by the grace and mercy of God, I can always start all over again. So that's where I'm headed for... a better ME. This me now, will soon be someone I can look in the eye and tell her, "I'm much better now. Thank you for having that courage to admit that you needed to change something."  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment