Monday, February 18, 2013

First Time to Drive by Myself

So my mom called and her friend said she rushed her husband to the hospital. Her friend needed panties and also briefs for the husband. Now, my mom is at work so she asked if I could do it for her. And I obliged.

I drove to the nearest Walmart. I was looking through the men's section and all I could see were "boys" briefs, I'm not sure if that can be used by adults. There was only one person in the isle with me, and he looked like a teenager so I thought it was perfect, it wouldn't be too awkward. I approached him and he looked surprised. "I have a question, is 'boys' different from 'mens'?" What a stupid question! "Would you know where the men's are cause I need to buy briefs for a friend." Why am I explaining? And as if that helped! The boy looked at me like I was a lady pervert! So there I was standing in utter humiliation, and I told myself, "What were you thinking, Adelle? Move away now! Quickly!" And so yeah, I turned my back and ran off from his sight.

I eventually found the men's briefs at the rack close to the counters. Thank God there was no one there in the isle! So I tried my best to grab the right set of briefs as quickly as possible and went my way to the cashier.

Anyway, so after that, I went straight to the hospital, handed them the briefs, and drove back home. As I was driving and each time I remembered what happened, I couldn't stop giggling.

So that's the account of my first time to drive alone. I'm never buying briefs ever again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment