Tuesday, June 19, 2012

15 Months Post Grad

Praying... waiting... praying... and waiting on God. It's been almost 15 months since I graduated from college, 4 months since I passed the board exam, and I'm still unemployed. Alam mo yun! That feeling of seeing your batch mates getting into hospitals, doing the real thing, building their careers, and earning money; and people asking me questions like "Kumusta ka na?" or "Anong plano mo?"

Sometimes I think to myself, "Why don't I just go look for a job and start working?" If only it was as easy as that. And if it was just up to me, I don't really care how long it takes as long as I'm inside the will of God. That's all that matters naman di ba? But what makes it difficult are the people most affected by my every decision - my family.

Haayy... It's a painful process. But I know that God has not turned a deaf ear to my prayers. So I will keep praying... waiting... praying... and waiting on God... until I receive that breakthrough! :)

"Winter experiences are sometimes very perplexing
to the Christian because winter is a time when everything lies
dormant. During our winter experience, we look at ourselves
and think we are not moving on. We wonder what has happened...
...We must remember that there is still a work going on deep in our
hearts when God draws us aside in our wintertime experiences,
it is not a time to become depressed or to feel sorry for ourselves.
Rather, it is a time to seek the Lord, a time to be engaged in
intercession and waiting before Him."
- Ptr. Brian Bailey (The Bride)

No comments:

Post a Comment